Journey

Everybody has a book in them, or so it's said. But it's something else again getting it onto the page and to a place where it might be shared.

I have been writing since I was a young child. Always, my dream was to see my name on the spine of a book. Books gave me life, a dream to live by. Through their portals I could escape so easily into other worlds. Books also saved my life ... yes, really!

This is the story of my books and my journey as an author, including a very personal view of my journey through Life. I hope it will inspire and give hope to writers and readers young and old.

Getting published can be a waiting game. It's hard .. and getting harder. But then sometimes it can happen in an unexpected way and suddenly, we truly are living our dream. And we realise that it isn't after all the winning that is important, but the journey that is ours along the way.

I would love to hear from anyone who connects with what is written here. A signed copy of any of my books is available. You have only to write and ask:

janineharrington53@gmail.com







Monday 24 December 2012

A VERY SPECIAL CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

I would like to wish people everywhere a very special Christmas filled with all those gifts money cannot buy - giving, sharing, listening, supporting, caring, friendship, helping someone feel they are not alone and very very special ....

And a very happy New Year!

Always have a dream ... without a dream you don't have a star to reach for in a midnight sky.

And those of you who are travelling, stay safe, hold close to you those things which are most dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment